Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you an forward thinking and creative person? Does innovation and a passion for education run through your veins? If so, you’re in luck!
To respond to a listing, please forward your resume and portfolio (if relevant) to email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ITC Learning is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Business Development Manager
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Solid sales background
- Demonstrable results and a hunter mentality
- eLearning solutions experience
eLearning Design & Development Support
This is a part time undergraduate/intern position.
To apply, you need to be creative, bright and self-motivated. You need to have a passion for interactive web technologies and media, excellent communication skills, a rock solid customer service ethic, and well developed graphic design/development skills.
- Currently enrolled or have completed your Degree (or similar) in graphic design, web development or multimedia, and have a flair for interactive technologies/media.
- Highly computer literate with a great working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite and other media tools.
- Good graphic design skills and aesthetic sense.
- Good working knowledge of various web technologies and native apps.
- HTML, CSS and web skills (preferable but not essential).
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, but able to work autonomously as projects dictate.
- A positive “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
Please be sure to include your portfolio with your resume and cover letter.